Tuesday 7 January 2014

Lush: 50% off Sale Haul!

Hello my lovlies :)
Today I have for you a little Lush Haul I ordered on Boxing day, and arrived on the 3rd. I couldn't say no, despite getting a Lush gift set for Christmas ;) You can never have enough, and a sale is always a good excuse to try new things, am I right? ;) 

First off, I love the box, is that strange? Inside it tell you how to recycle the packaging, I didn't even realise them wotsit type things are actually made of potato starch and can be put in compost or plant post.. Who knew that?! 


Firstly, I got theTea Tree Water Toner, my skin has been a little crazy these past couple months, so I thought it was worth a try! I bought the big size, because...Why not?! Which retails at £7.50, I paid £3.75, which is cheaper than the 100g! 

Next is Grease Lightening Spot Treatment, I got this for the above reason ^ I've gone from having no more than about 3 spots at a time, to having god knows how many, and they are very painful! Anything is worth a go to get rid! This retails at £5.95, and I paid £2.97. Not a bad price! Lets hope it works.. I've been using it a couple of days, I think I'll review it in a few weeks. 

Does this really need an introduction?! I was after the big size but they were bought up whilst I was picking my other products :( I paid £1.75 so I think it was £3.50 at full price? I love the smell of this so much, it just makes me happy! Yum.

 
Next is Cinders Bath Bomb, I love love loveee the smell of this! Although it seems smaller this year? These were retailed at £2.45 and I paid £1.22. Woooop! 

Next is the Shoot For The Stars Ballistic. Isn't this pretty? I saw a picture of this in someone bath on youtube, maybe? And it made it such a pretty colour I couldn't resist it! It retails at £3.35 and I paid £1.62.

Here is the So White Bath Bomb, I saw that this is one of Zoe AKA Zoella favourite's from Lush so I though it was worth a buy! It retailed at £3.25 and I bought it for £1.62.

Next is the Bombardino, how cute?! He looks like he should be in a Mario game :) This retails at £2.50 and cost me £1.25

Here is my beloved Ma Bar. I haven't been able to find it anywhere, yet when I was scrolling through the sale items, there it was! Can I find it again of the Lush website? No! It's unavailable again :( I should of bought more! I paid £1.75, so I guess it was  £3.50 full price, if you can get it? :( 

I think I may prefer buying Lush products online? I mean, yes you have to pay £3.95 postage (so part of what I saved doesn't exactly count, I will be reusing the box and Ecoflo though!) but I like that they come individually wrapped in the 'Cellulose' packaging to help them keep fresh, even though there's a split in my Shoot For The Stars one! Plus it saves me getting stuck in hours of traffic to get 15mins down the road and then not be able to buy anything!  Although I also like smelling literally everything, until I get a headache :) 

I hope you enjoyed this post! What did you get in the sales? 
Until next time 
xoxox









No comments:

Post a Comment