Monday 18 November 2013

George: Limited Edition Glitter Polishes Haul & Swatches!

George_Limited_Edition_Glitter_Polishes
Hello my lovlies! 
Today I have for you a little glitter haul :) 
A couple of weeks ago, George at Asda bought out 4 new limited edition glitter polishes, only 7000 have been made of these so when they're gone, they're gone! 
As a sucker for glitter I couldn't not buy them ;) so here they are;

Ruby Slippers
George_Limited_Edition_Ruby_Slippers_Glitter
A beautiful multi-sized red glitter polish, now I would use this as a top coat, however they tell you to use 2-3 coats, and so I have shown you what it looks like with 3 coats. It doesn't exactly cover fully, I'm not too sure how this would dry if you put any more layers on? This will be fab for Christmas! Then again, all these polishes would be. 

George_Limited_Edition_Dotty_Glitter
 This is another matte glitter polish that looks like L'Oreal Confetti, however, this has tiny tiny little flecks of green glitter, which you can just about see in the close up of the bottle. This makes it a lot less 'flat'. They again suggested 2-3 coats with this, however, it doesn't exactly cover well, I think this looks better as a single layer top coat.


Ice Queen
George_Limited_Edition_Ice_Queen_Glitter
This definitely fits the name! It looks like little shreds of multicoloured ice, a sure Christmas party top coat! I again did the 3 layers as suggested however, it's not really my cup of tea like that, and it didn't really dry very nicely. I think it'll be better just having one coat and then sort of patting on where you feel necessary.
Glitter Bomb
George_Limited_Edition_Glitter_Bomb
A three sized glitter polish consisting of pink, light blue, green, silver and gold. It seriously is a Glitter Bomb and I'm in love! It looks like confetti from a pinata or like when you see them parties on telly with the disco ball and then all the glitter comes down over the dance floor ;) I think this has to be my favourite!

Now all these polishes are £3 each which is a good buy in my eyes! 
I can't wait to try them all out. Let me know if you want any reviews :) 
I'm also thinking of doing a dupes post as I have a similar polish to Ice Queen and I have the L'oreal Confetti which is quite obviously close to Dotty. Let me know if you've seen any others? 

Until next time! 
xoxox.





No comments:

Post a Comment