Wednesday 5 June 2013

Max Factor: Mini Boots Haul + Free Goodies!

Hello my lovlies!
Today I have for you another little haul.
I bought this all at the airport before my flight, as I was in need of a waterproof mascara, and the one I had got before was rubbish. I then noticed that if you spent at least £15 on on Max Factor products you get a little box of goodies for free. I couldn't resist! Apologies for the state of the box, it got a bit battered in my suitcase :( 

Masterpiece Waterproof Mascara: £9.99
Really pleased with this purchase, I'll be reviewing this soon, just need to take a few photos first. :)
Glossfinity Nail Polish in 55 Angel Nails: £5.99
There wasn't much of a choice, this was probably the one I'd wear mostly out of the ones they had. I was after a new liquid eyeliner but none of them were sealed (one of my peeves! Why have they stopped putting the cellophane on make up! I would like to know if the makeup I'm thinking of purchasing has been infected by people! Rant over :P).

Now onto this little beauty. I was a little dubious of getting it at first, but when I saw what was in it, I definitely couldn't resist.

Colour Elixir Giant Pen Stick in Foxy Amber. This is a full size which retails for £6.99 in Boots.
I haven't warn this yet but I've swatched it on my hand, it's a pretty pinky red shade. Perfect for summer :) 

Max Effect Mini Nail Polish in Deep Coral. This is also a full size and retails £3.99.
I wouldn't normally go for a polish this shade, however I've swatched it on a nail wheel and it's a super beautiful orangey red. Will have to see if it suits my skin tone though.

Max Effect Mono Eye Shadow in Creme Champagne. This is once again, a full size, which retails at £4.99.
This is another beautiful colour! Looking forward to trying this out.

 Masterpiece Max High Volume & Definition Mascara. This is a sample size of 5.3ml. The full size retails for £9.99. So the sample is worth around £7? (According to the boots website its £13.88 per 10 ml.)
I haven't tried this out, but I've heard a lot of great things about Max Factor mascaras. 

All in all I think this was a pretty successful haul! A lot of exciting things to try :)
And with about £23ish worth of free products? Not too shabby, I must say! 

Until next time
xoxox.




No comments:

Post a Comment