Wednesday 29 May 2013

Barry M: 337 Pink Silver Glitter Swatches & Review

Hello my lovlies! 
I am back off of my holiday and off of 'holiday mode'! 
Today I have for you a swatch and review of one of the Barry M Glitter polishes in 'Pink Silver Glitter'

Barry_M_Pink_Silver_Glitter
First off, this is my favourite polish I've bought this year. Hands down. It is stunning. It's full little  silver and light and dark pink microglitters, it's so beautiful to look at. It's so dense, too heavy for a topcoat but needs 3 coats to make it fully opaque. It goes on beautifully smooth, and dry rather quickly. 
It's just gorgeous. It's beautiful enough to wear on a special occasion, yet sort of subtle enough to wear everyday. I loved wearing this on holiday and it lasted pretty darn well (a good six days if not more!) with a base and top coat. It only started chipping after I'd been in the pool, and jacuzzi. 
Although you have to remember to use thin coats, I used much too much base & topcoat and this polish and it just peeled off within 3 days. However, I think this also may be to do with my moisturising hand wash?

Barry_M_Pink_Silver_Glitter_Swatch
Look at it! This photo doesn't nearly do it justice. Go and look at it for yourselves, it looks just like the bottle. So pretty!

Barry_M_Pink_Silver_Glitter_Swatch
The different coloured glitters gives such a beautiful effect! I think this is going to be a firm favourite for the summer, if we ever get one! 
Available from Superdrug and Boots for £2.99! Which is a bargain.
There's a 3 for 2 going on at Superdrug so go go go! 

Until next time
xoxoxo.



2 comments:

  1. thats alot of glitter and i love it. so sad we don't have barry m where i live. i found your blog through zoe and i really like it. keep going.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is unfortunate :( have you looked on ASOS? Thank you so much, it means a lot!
      xoxo.

      Delete