Wednesday 8 May 2013

April Favourites 2013

Hello my lovlies! 
Today I have for you my first monthly favourites post! I don't wuite now I'm going to get on with these as I don't tend to switch up products that often! But let's see :) 

April_Favourites_2013

April_Favourites_2013
Soap & Glory: Sugar Crush
I got this product in the best of all bag back in December (find previous post here). It smells citrusy and sort of nostalgic because, it reminds me of cleaning products from when I used to go with my dad's friend and her daughter to help (or hinder!) clean a sort of local clubhouse called the Pavilion (it's a football place but has a bar and a party hall and a huuuuge field for the footballness and a little playground) of a weekend. It reminds me of sitting on the kitchen work surface eating fresh sandwiches from the bakery nearby, polishing tables and Whitney Houston. Sounds strange I know! 
Back to the product ;) it's good for my dry patches on my arm as it's not too gritty feeling. I just love it. I never want it to end!

April_Favourites_2013
Bed Head: Some Like It Hot
I have been using this for about a year now I think? And I've got about 1/6th left, in need of some more! As it's a heat protectant serum I sort of feel like it does more, although I still spray in heat protectants too! With my hair freshley washed, I split my hair into two and apply about 3 pumps to each side, concentrating most of it on the bottom of my hair. Then with the left over product on my hands I lightly wipe it over the top of my hair. It's for humidity as well as heat so I find it's good against my sometimes frizzy ends. I also apply the tinniest amount to my ends if my hair is a bit dry/mad looking to calm it down. :)

April_Favourites_2013
Soap & Glory: Thick & Fast
Rimmel: Scandaleyes Show Off Mascara
I have put these together as they both compliment each other.
I like to apply one light coat of the Thick and Fast, then the Scandaleyes for length and then the Thick and Fast again because, it sort of wipes the excess product off my lashes. Loved this mascara combo since I bought the Scandaleyes for £5 in Wilkinsons! Although I think it is a bit crumbly off of my lashes sometimes, maybe due to the humidity at the minute? 

April_Favourites_2013
Nivea: Milk & Honey Lip Care
Revlon: Strawberry Shortcake Colourburst Lip Butter
I have put these together because, I use the Nivea lipbalm everyday to ensure my lips are soft regardless if I'm wearing a lip product or not. 
I wore Strawberry Shortcake almost every day during April until I bought my MUA Power Pouts. I still reach for it when I want a light wash of colour, as I prefer to use this sparingly. :) 


April_Favourites_2013
Tresemme: Platinum Strength Deep Conditioning Treatment.
I use this every time I wash my hair, by applying about a 50p sized amount and applying it to the lengths of my hair. I'm pretty sure I'm seeing an improvement, it makes my hair feel soft and gives it a nice healthy shine. 

So that's the end of my first favourites post! I hope I did alright. This time next week I'll be in Malta! And so I'll be writing a few posts in advance to go up whilst I'm away.
It feels good to be blogging again! Just hope I can get as much done as I'd like! I still need to pack the majority of my clothes, and buy a new purse, plus I go to my cousins this weekend, pressure! 

Let me know if you want me to do any holiday related posts? 
Until next time 
xoxox.

No comments:

Post a Comment