Wednesday 13 March 2013

Time for a change! Reason behind new Blog URL.

Hello my lovlies!
I'm so happy to tell you I have finally changed my blog url. 

It was formerly 'marybeautybits' which I wasn't totally happy with.
I think it was the only name I could think of many moons ago, and I felt it was a bit restricting to only beauty related content, when I have quite a few other interests now.
Of course the blog will still be mostly beauty because that is a huuuuge part of my life, but I would also like to do things about baking, and perhaps fashion.
Perhaps with a name I like better I'll be encouraged to blog more ;)


In a nut shell I feel like my blog can grow more with a better name. 
Have a pretty picture of a pretty butterfly :D
Picture from weheartit.com

The reason for Mudgekins?
Since I can remember, my sister used to call me 'Mary Mudgekins' or 'Mudge' for short. I'm not totally sure why, and unfortunately she's in a better place now so I can't ask her either, but it's sort of for her, in a strange sort of way! It's much better than the nickname my dads nickname for me which is 'Maggot'!.
Also, my twitter name is Mudgekins too and I need to get back into twitter, and at least it sort of ties things together.

I'm much happier with this name, and I hope you all are too. 

Lots of love 
xoxoxo.

No comments:

Post a Comment