Wednesday 13 March 2013

Nivea: Express Hydration Primer For Dry & Sensitive Skin First Impressions

Hello my lovlies! 
Today I have for you a 'First Impressions' post on the Nivea Daily Essentials Express Hydration Primer for Dry & Sensitive Skin. Try saying that 3x fast! Blimey! 

Nivea_Express_Hydration_Primer
I chose this formula because even though I have combination skin, I tend to get troublesome dry patches, anywhere on my face really, and I have reaaaaally sensitive skin so I have to be careful what I put on my face, or skin in general really.

Nivea_Express_Hydration_Primer
It comes in a glass jar, which gives it a more expensive feel, although the klutz in  me is scared of smashing it! 

Nivea_Express_Hydration_Primer
Thumbs up for the foil top! So you know if someones been contaminating it before you've bought it and to help keep it fresh. 

Nivea_Express_Hydration_Primer
I wasn't expecting this consistency, it's sort of gel-like but doesn't feel siliconey.

I've used this twice so far, and I'm really impressed so far, it says it's fast absorbing which it is! It takes no time at all. I don't feel as though I'm lacking moisture either if that makes sense? It's scent is very strong despite it being for sensitive skin which surprised me, but it hasn't caused any irritation as of yet.

Very impressed so far, if you want me to do a full depth review then comment below and I'll do it once I've used it for a month or so :) 

Until next time! 
xoxo.

No comments:

Post a Comment