Thursday 7 March 2013

Essie: 795 Love & Acceptance Nail Polish Swatch & Mini Review

Hello my lovlies!
Today I have for you my first ever Essie Polish!
This shade is 795 Love & Acceptance which is a lovely pastel lilac shade from the 2012 Wedding Collection.
I am so impressed with the formula! It dries quickly and you can get it opaque with 2 generous coats, I like to use 3 just be sure though :) 
I am actually in love with this polish, it's definitely my go-to at the minute. I also like to team it up with silver glitter on my ring fingers, but that's for another post!


This is one of the other buys I got from the Chatham Outlet Centre (I also bought NYX Jumbo Pencils post here) I think this was around £6.99 or 3 for £18? I only bought one to test out but I'm definitely sold now and can't wait to get more! 


Do you recommend any shades? I would love to know! 

Until next time
xoxo.

No comments:

Post a Comment