Monday 11 March 2013

Disney Villains Designer Collection: Eyeshadow Palette First Impressions.

Hello my lovlies :)
Today I have for you a little first impressions post of the Disney Villains Designer Collection eyeshadow palette. These are the pictures I first took with my new camera, so apologies! ;)

Disney_Designer_Collection_Eyeshadow
As you can see the packaging is amazing! I'm in love with it, although it looks so beautiful I'm scared to ruin it!
Disney_Designer_Collection_Eyeshadow
I don't know if you can tell from this picture but the shades are, Cruella De Vil (Black), Evil Queen (Purple), Maleficent (Green), Mother Gothel (Orange), Queen of Hearts (Gold), Ursula (just in the picture but Silver-Blue.)

It also comes with a black eyeliner, pretty average quality though.

A better look at the inside packaging.


Left to Right; Cruella De Vil, Evil Queen, Maleficent, Mother Gothel, Queen of Hearts and Ursula.
Swatches taken in daylight, with a quick swipe of colour to make it fair.

Cruella De Vil:  Black with flecks of gold / silver glitter. The least pigmented out of all the them, but easily buildable.
Evil Queen: Plum purple slightly shimmery shade with silver glitter too. Also needs building, beautiful shade, nonetheless. 
Maleficent: Forest green shimmer shade, great colour pay off.
Mother Gothel: Burnt orange, amazing shimmer, again fab colour pay off.
Queen of Hearts: Bronze with slight golden shimmer, pay of is brill.
Ursula: Stunning Bluey Silver in love with this colour! Shimmery too and super pigmented, love love love!

So glad I saw this palette randomly in the Disney store in the sale, (along with some cute Mickey Mouse tea lights that are too precious to use!) instead of the palette being £18, I paid £5.39. I can't actually believe it! 
I am so pleased, and can't wait to make some looks with it!
I am unsure if you can still get this, so apologies! :( 
 Until next time
xoxox
PS Here is couple of photos of the amazingly cute tea lights that should of been £5 but I paid just £1.49! I wish I had bout 2 lots then I could use one and keep the others :P


No comments:

Post a Comment