Wednesday 6 February 2013

Soap & Glory: Best Of All Indulgence Kit

Hello my lovlies :)
Today I have yet another post I should of done at the end of last year, but I did want to wait to do a lot of posts until I got a new camera. So here is my first post with pictures taken on my new camera! I still have a few posts I need to do with photos I've taken before, plus I'm still getting used to the new camera, but I am getting there! 

Back in December I took advantage of Boots offering the 'Best Of All' Bag for something like£27 instead of the original price of £60. Such a bargain! I know they had one the year before, for less? But £27 is not a bad price at all. I'm pretty sure this has been blogged about loads, but one more can't hurt! 

The nice bag this will come in handy when I go to Malta in May, as it's just the right size for hand luggage.

All the products that came in it, including a little voucher booklet, that I keep forgetting about!
I am always forgetting to moisturise my skin, when really it does need it as it does become quite dry, particularly on the tops of my arms, hopefully I'll remember to use it more. It really is a huge bottle it's going to last me forever! 

I'm just about running out of my current shower gel, so that was a result! Again this is a huge bottle, this is going to last me absolutely ages.


One of the main this I was excited to try, I've seen about that it works a bit better as a mask, so we'll have to see.

I have seen this a lot on the interweb, so I'm rather excited to try this. It smells of limes, amazing :) 
I think this will be good for the dry patches on my arms and maybe my legs too. I've got high expectations for this! 

Doing a job where I'm on my feet with barely any movement for quite a while plays havoc with my feet, this will hopefully give them the tlc they need. :) 

At work I'm always washing my hands and wearing gloves which really dries my hands out, so this should be rather handy! (get it? haha.)

I wish my lips looked a little bit fuller, so this should hopefully help make them look a little nicer. 

I've used this mascara before when I got on in a magazine sometime last year. For some reason I like it a lot more this time around. I don't know if they've changed the formula or I just got a dodgey one last time, but this really is a little gem.

I haven't quite figured out how I'm going to go about reviewing these, but I will link them here anyway. I've only ever tried the 'Thick & Fast' Mascara from the entire Soap & Glory range so it's all rather exciting! 

Until next time,
xoxo.


9 comments:

  1. So jealous! I think I NEED this bag! Sad I missed the sale :( I've got Heel Genius and it works great xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should have a look on ebay, I just looked and there's quite a few on there. Not as cheap but still better that £60. :) here you are http://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/i.html?_trksid=p5197.m570.l1313&_nkw=soap+and+glory+best+of+all&_sacat=0&_from=R40 hope I helped! And thanks for the heads up :) xo.

      Delete
  2. this is such a good bargain and seems like its worth the money!
    cant wait for the reviews on these :)

    ♥ M & L
    http://twoplicates.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is! Thank you so much, it's amazing to know that you're looking forward to me posting something :)

      xo.

      Delete
  3. I haven't tried any Soap&Glory products, as I don't live in the UK. I really want to try some though as so many people rave about them!
    I love your blog and I've now become a follower. It would mean so much if you could check my blog out too, and maybe even follow me? :)


    fashionfalling.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's unfortunate :( perhaps you could get them from ebay or somewhere like that? I have followed you back :)
      xoxo.

      Delete
  4. Thank you :) I have followed you back, you have a lovely blog :) xo.

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love the righteous butter, it smells delicious as do many soap and glory porducts! love your blog, im a new follower, and was just wondering if youd be able to check out mine? thank you xxx

    www.okfashionbeauty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They do indeed all smell delicious! Thank you, I've followed you back. :) xo.

      Delete