Sunday 20 January 2013

Easy Sunday: A day in the snow!

I got inspired to do a series of easy sunday posts by Makeup Savvy. I thought it would be nice to do a post each week or two of things unrelated to beauty, whether it be baking, fashion, my week of instagram, anything! 

Today, I had a day out in the snow with my boyfriend and his friend, Oli. We had a good long walk for hours, everything looked beautiful, considering we live a stones throw from the M25/A2(Never quite sure which?!). Here are some pictures we took along the way.

The top picture of my boyfriend and I is rather funny! I took the picture just as Oli hit him in the face with a snow ball! Rather proud! Hehe.

Did you have a lot of snow where you are? If so, I hope you went out and enjoyed it! Snow makes everything look beautiful, it's my favourite weather, ever! 

Until next time,
xoxo.

No comments:

Post a Comment