Wednesday 16 January 2013

Catrice: Absolute Eye Colour Mono in 'My Souvenir From Moon'

Hello my lovlies! 
Here is another post from my blogswap with Nina over at Nina Bargain Beauty.
This is the Absolute Eye Colour eyeshadow in '120 My Souvenir From Moon', which is a shade from a range of 27 colours. 
Catrice_Absolute_Eye_Colour_Mono
Catrice_Absolute_Eye_Colour_Mono
Swatches, top: Daylight; bottom: with flash.

This shade is a beautiful taupe colour with silver glitter. This may not be for everyone, I've seen in some places that people found it gritty, but it's perfectly fine to me!
The staying power is great and it doesn't crease on my lids. (I don't use a primer just my Collection 2000 concealer.) I love wearing this with a slightly darker brown in the crease for a daytime-ish smokey eye or smokey it up even more with darker browns/blacks in the crease for a fab night time look! 
Whilst looking on the Catrice website I have now discovered that this shade has been discontinued! That's really unfortunate, as it's a lovely shadow! :(

Until next time 
xoxo.

No comments:

Post a Comment