Wednesday 21 March 2012

GOSH: Purple Heart Swatches & Mini Review

 I'm starting to go through another nail varnish buying faze again! When I saw this I just had to pick it up.

At first this looks like a beautiful duochrome with purple and green running through a black base, however when swatched it's rather disappointing.

I couldn't get a photo to show both the purple and green shades, but I hope you can tell between the nails and the bottle. When swatched you can mainly see it as a blacky purple, with rare sightings of the green. 
Overall, application is great it's easily opaque in 2 coats, but I used 3 just to be on the safe side. The polish applies thick yet dries relatively quickly. It's a great polish if you fancy wearing an interesting sort of blackish polish, or think that a black polish is too strong for you. This really is a good polish, because of how it looks in the bottle, I had really high expectations, so it's my fault that I sound so disheartened, I guess! It's a good little buy and I would recommend it.
RRP: £5 (however, they often have offers on at Superdrug)



2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous colour. I need to check out Gosh polishes in Superdrug x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You really should! There are some amazing colours, and great value when they have their offers on. xo.

      Delete