Monday 13 February 2012

The Versatile Blogger Award


 I was nominated for this award from two great bloggers, Claire from Poochy Tails and Amy from Pretty Powerful. Thank you both so much! It's such a great feeling to be nominated an award from both of you! 



Rules of the honour:
 1) Thank the person that nominated you with a link back
2) Tell 7 things about you
3)Pass this on to 10 newly discovered blogs and let them know they received the award.



So here are the 7 things about me:



1) It's my birthday in 8 days! Will finally be 18, so excited! :)
2) I have two dogs, Max who is a Shih Tzu x Bichon Frise & Mimi who is a Chinese Crested, I love them both so much.
3) I have a boyfriend called Jake & we've been together other four years now.
4) My job is one of them annoying people giving out samples in a Supermarket. It's not a bad job though, it's great meeting new people.
5) I love a good bargain (who doesn't!) and I'm always looking on eBay looking for something new to try, mostly when I have no money though!
6) My initials are MES, and I'm generally quite a messy & disorganised person, I don't know if coincidence or my parents cursed me from birth! 
7) I was about 7 weeks premature (I was supposed to be born in like april) and was diagnosed with Pyloric Stenosis when I was about 6 weeks old, I was lucky to be diagnosed when I was because I was really sick and could have died if it had been left untreated for much longer.

Now for my nominees!

7) The Booky Beauty Lover
8) Miss Little Nail
9) Polish Lava
10) A Fairy Tale Cookery

Nice bit of variety there! Well done on you all having such great blogs!

xoxo.


7 comments:

  1. Thanks so much Mary! It's so nice of you and I feel so special! :-) Many many thanks! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are both very welcome! xo.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you sooo much! I thanked you on my own blog too haha >.< That's so sweet of you! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks so much for the tag hun. Will def do it soon! x

    ReplyDelete