Sunday 5 February 2012

30 Day Make Up Challenge: Day 21

Hello my lovlies :) time for the21st entry. Yesterday was mine & my boyfriend's 4 year anniversary, so this is the eye makeup I wore for that.

Products used:
E.L.F Complete Coverage Concealer
17's Single Eyeshadow in Ivory Coast
MAC's Expensive Pink eyeshadow.
Sleek Au Naturel Palette's Bark.
Barry M Intense Black Eyeliner
Sleek Eye Kohl Pencil in White
Collection 2000 Extreme Felt Liner
Bourjois Coup de Théâtre 2 in 1 False Lash Effect Mascara in Noir Exceptionnel (51)
Eyelure Shape & Shade use Brow Pencil & Tamer in Medium
E.L.F Wet Gloss & Brow Gel


How I did it:
1) I used the 2nd shade from the left of the E.L.F Concealer and used it on my under eye, and lid up to the brow.
2) I then set the concealer on the lid up to the brow with Ivory Coast.
3) I used Expensive Pink on the lid up to the crease, I then used a slight bit of Bark in the crease blending slightly upwards and into the outer corner, the using the remaining of the product under the waterline.
4) I tightlined with the Barry M liner, did the winged liner with the Felt Liner, and lined the waterline with the Sleek liner.
5) I used a couple of coats of the Bourjois mascara, filled in my brows with the Eyelure Pencil and set them in place with the E.L.F Brow Gel.


Until next time :) 
love love xoxo.

No comments:

Post a Comment