Saturday 4 February 2012

30 Day Make Up Challenge: Day 20

Hello my lovlies! Time for the 20th entry :) 


I don't really know whats going on with this picture that's making my skin look grey! :(

Products used:
E.L.F Complete Coverage Concealer
Sleek Au Naturel Palette's Nougat, Cappuccino, Bark & Noir.
Barry M Intense Black Eyeliner
MUA Extreme Felt Liner
Bourjois Coup de Théâtre 2 in 1 False Lash Effect Mascara in Noir Exceptionnel (51)
Eyelure Shape & Shade use Brow Pencil & Tamer in Medium
E.L.F Wet Gloss & Brow Gel
(as I doubt many people have the Studio London eyeshadows I'll just use the colour)


How I did it:
1) I used the 2nd shade from the left of the E.L.F Concealer and used it on my under eye, and lid up to the brow.
2) I then set the concealer on the lid up to the brow with Nougat.
3) I used Cappuccino on the lid up to the crease, I then used the Bark in the crease blending slightly upwards and into the outer corner. I then used a bit of Noir to deepen the colour (the flash made it look lighter) I then used Cappuccino above the crease colour to blend. I then applied the remaining of the crease colour on the brush underneath the waterline.
4) I tightlined & lined the waterline with the Barry M liner & did the winged liner with the MUA Felt Liner
5) I used a couple of coats of the Bourjois mascara, filled in my brows with the Eyelure Pencil and set them in place with the E.L.F Brow Gel.


Hope you enjoyed this look!
Love love xoxo.

No comments:

Post a Comment