Wednesday 1 February 2012

30 Day Make Up Challenge: Day 17

Hello my lovlies! So sorry about the little break, my eyes got so sore! I am back now and will try and do a couple a day on some days to make up for lost time.

Time for my 17th entry;


Products used:
E.L.F Complete Coverage Concealer
17's single eyeshadow in Ivory Coast
Sleek Au Naturel Palette in Nougat, Taupe, Conker, Regal, & Noir
Barry M Intense Black Eyeliner
Sleek Kohl Eye Pencil in White
MUA Extreme Felt Liner
Bourjois Coup de Théâtre 2 in 1 False Lash Effect Mascara in Noir Exceptionnel (51)
Eyelure Shape & Shade use Brow Pencil & Tamer in Medium
E.L.F Wet Gloss & Brow Gel

How I did it:
1) I used the 2nd shade from the left of the E.L.F Concealer and used it on my under eye, and lid up to the brow.
2) I then set the concealer on the lid up to the brow with Ivory Coast.
3) Next, I used Taupe lightly on the lid, Regal in the crease blended up, using a tiny bit of Conker to darken it, and Noir under the waterline.I then used Nougat and Taupe to blend the crease colour.
4) I tightlined, and lined my waterline with the Barry M liner, as well as creating a winged cat eye.
5) I then went over this winged liner with the MUA Felt Liner.
6) I used a couple of coats of the Bourjois mascara, filled in my brows with the Eyelure Pencil and set them in place with the E.L.F Brow Gel.

Hope you enjoyed this look.
Until next time!
Love love xoxo.

No comments:

Post a Comment