Friday 13 January 2012

30 Day Make Up Challenge: Day 9

Hello my lovlies :) time for my ninth entry!

I had quite a lot of fun doing this look, I so love pinks and purples at the minute :) 

Products used: 

E.L.F Complete Coverage Concealer
17 Single Eyeshadow in Ivory Coast
Sleek PPQ Palette's Pink Beret & Chris De Burgundy
Sleek Au Natural Palette's Regal & Noir
Barry M Intense Black Eyeliner
 Bourjois Coup de Théâtre 2 in 1 False Lash Effect Mascara in Noir Exceptionnel (51)
Eyelure Shape & Shade use Brow Pencil & Tamer in Medium
E.L.F Wet Gloss & Brow Gel


How I did it: 
1) I used the second shade from the left of the E.L.F Complete Coverage Concealer on my lid up to the brow bone and undereye.
2) I used Ivory Coast all over the lid up to the brow for a base colour and to set the concealer.
3) I used Pink Beret just on the lid, and slightly blended into the crease.
4) I then used Chris De Burgundy heavily in the crease, and blended lightly up to below the brow (leaving a gap under the brow)
5) Next, I used Royal to deepen the crease and give it more of a purple hue. I also blended this under the bottom lashes.
6) Using a very very little bit of Noir, I blended it gently into the outer corner of the crease.
7) I used the Barry M liner to line the top lashes into a slight wing, under neath the bottom lashes, lined the waterline and tightlined the top lashes.
8) Applied quite a few layers of the bourjois mascara, filled in my brows with the eyelure brow pencil and set them in place with E.L.Fs brow gel.


Hope you enjoyed this look! I most certainly did :) until next time! 
love love
xoxo.

No comments:

Post a Comment