Thursday 12 January 2012

30 Day Make Up Challenge: Day 8

Hello my lovlies :) time for my 8th entry of my make up challenge!


This look is a bit of a darker, more shimmery version of my day five entry (click here)

Products used: 

E.L.F Complete Coverage Concealer
17 Single Eyeshadow in Ivory Coast
MUA Heaven & Earth Palette in numbers 8, 10, & 12 (click here for the eyeshadows with the numbers)
Barry M Intense Black Eyeliner
 Bourjois Coup de Théâtre 2 in 1 False Lash Effect Mascara in Noir Exceptionnel (51)
Eyelure Shape & Shade use Brow Pencil & Tamer in Medium
E.L.F Wet Gloss & Brow Gel


How I did it:
1) I used the second shade along from the left of the E.L.F concealer from the lid to the brow bone and the under eye area. I then set the upper eye area with the Ivory Coast eyeshadow.
2) I used number 8 from the MUA palette all over the lid, and blending slightly into the crease.
8) I then used number 12 in the crease blending lots!
9) Next, I used a very little of number 8 in the crease ever so slightly, just to deepen the colour.
10) I lined the waterline, tightlined, lined the upper lash line and under the waterline with the Barry M liner, I then smudged the top liner and liner under the water line, to make it look it look kind of messy.
11) I then used quite a few coats of the Bourjois mascara.
12) I filled in my brows the the Eyelure Brow pencil and set them in place with the E.L.F Brow Gel.




Hope you enjoyed this look! Until next time.
Love love 
xoxo.

No comments:

Post a Comment