Wednesday 11 January 2012

30 Day Make Up Challenge: Day 7

Hello my lovlies :) here is my day 7 entry: 

Now, once again the flash has drained out the darkness of this look ( silly winter lighting!) This is a really beautiful classic look.



Products used:
E.L.F Complete Coverage Concealer
17 Single Eyeshadow in Ivory Coast
MUA Heaven & Earth Palette in numbers 1 & 10 (click here for the eyeshadows with the numbers)
Sleek Au Naturel Palette in Noir
Barry M Intense Black Eyeliner
 Bourjois Coup de Théâtre 2 in 1 False Lash Effect Mascara in Noir Exceptionnel (51)
Eyelure Shape & Shade use Brow Pencil & Tamer in Medium
E.L.F Wet Gloss & Brow Gel


How I did it: 
1) I used the second from the left shade of concealer as a base on the lid up to the brow bone and to cover my under eye area.
2) I used the Ivory Coast shade to set the concealer from the lid up to the brow.
3) I used the Barry M liner to line the lash line, then smudged it so darkest onto the lid and lighter above the crease, I repeated this step until it was as dark as I wanted it. I applied more to line the upper lash line.
4) I used number 10 from the MUA palette into the crease and a bit higher, blending out the darkness.
5) I then patted on Noir from the Sleek Palette making it darker on the lashes, and lightening as it gets to the crease.
6) Using the Barry M liner I tight lined, waterline and underneath the waterline, I then smudged underneath the waterline.
7) I then patted on number 1 on the brow bone and inner corner.
8) Next, I coated the lashes with a couple of layers of the Bourjois mascara.
9) Finally, I filled in my brows witht he Eyelure Brow Pencil and set them in place with the E.L.F Brow Gel.

No comments:

Post a Comment