Monday 9 January 2012

30 Day Make Up Challenge: Day 5

Hello my lovlies :) my day 5 is a pretty simple look, that you could easily make into something much better.


I normally wear something like this when I want to a sort of messy look and that wont take long.

Products used:
E.L.F Complete Coverage Concealer
Sleek Au Naturel Palette in Nougat, Taupe & Bark
Sleek Kohl Eye Pencil in White (131)
Barry M Intense Black Eyeliner Pen
 Bourjois Coup de Théâtre 2 in 1 False Lash Effect Mascara in Noir Exceptionnel (51)
Eyelure Shape & Shade use Brow Pencil & Tamer in Medium
E.L.F Wet Gloss & Brow Gel


How I did it:
1) I used the concealer (second shade on the left) as a base all over the eye and under eye.
2) Used Nougat lightly all over the eye, with more concentrated on the lid and brow bone.
3) I then used Taupe on the lid, slightly blending upwards into the crease.
4)Lined & tight lined the upper lash line and lined below the bottom lashes with the Barry M Eyeliner.
5) I used bark over the top of top eyeliner to fade it out and blended into the crease.
6)Lined the water line with the Sleek White Eyeliner.
7) Used a few coats of the Bourjois Mascara on my lashes
8)and filled in eyebrows with the Eyelure brow pencil and fixed in place with the E.L.F Brow Gel.


And that's it complete! It did look a bit darker in natural light, the flash washed out the colour a bit :(

Until next time! 
love love
xoxo.

No comments:

Post a Comment