Tuesday 17 January 2012

30 Day Make Up Challenge: Day 13

Hello my lovlies! I wanted to have a more neutral look for this entry, as I've been having a lot of full on ones for a while, hope you enjoy! 

Products used:
E.L.F Complete Coverage Concealer
17's single eyeshadow in Ivory Coast
E.L.F Beauty Clutch colours 1,2,5 & 7 (find the numbered colours here)
Barry M Intense Black Eyeliner
Collection 2000 24 Hr Extreme Felt Liner
Sleek Kohl Eye Pencil in White
 Bourjois Coup de Théâtre 2 in 1 False Lash Effect Mascara in Noir Exceptionnel (51)
Eyelure Shape & Shade use Brow Pencil & Tamer in Medium
E.L.F Wet Gloss & Brow Gel


How I did it:
1) I used the 2nd shade from the left of the E.L.F concealer on the under eye, lid and up to the brow, then set it with the Ivory Coast shadow (not on the undereye area)
2)I used no. 1 from the clutch palette on the lid and brow bone, then used 7 in the crease, blending upwards. I then blended 5 into it. With the remaining product on the brush, I blended some on the colour under the waterline.
3) I then used the Collection 2000 liner to make a winged liner, used the Barry M liner to tight line, and the Sleek Kohl on the waterline.

4) I used a couple of coats of the Bourjois Mascara on the lashes, filled in my brows with the Eyelure Pencil and set them in place with the E.L.F Brow Gel.

Thank you for reading! Until next time,
love love
xoxo.

No comments:

Post a Comment