Sunday 15 January 2012

30 Day Make Up Challenge: Day 11

Hello my lovlies! Time for my eleventh entry! 

Products Used:
E.L.F Complete Coverage Concealer
17's single eyeshadow in Ivory Coast
E.L.F Beauty Clutch colours 29 & 30 (find the numbered colours here)
Sleek's Au Naturel Palette in Noir
MUA Heaven & Earth Palette, number one, (find the numbered colours here)
Barry M Intense Black Eyeliner
 Bourjois Coup de Théâtre 2 in 1 False Lash Effect Mascara in Noir Exceptionnel (51)
Eyelure Shape & Shade use Brow Pencil & Tamer in Medium
E.L.F Wet Gloss & Brow Gel


How I did it:
1) I used the second shade from the left, of the E.L.F Concealer on my under eye area, and from lid to brow bone. 
2) I then set the concealer on the eye area with the Ivory Coast shade.
3) I then used 29 from the crease upwards, blending loads, making sure not to get any of the product on the lid.
4) 30 was then used from the crease upwards, but not as high as 29, then used on the outter corner of the lid.
5) The Barry M liner was then used to line the top lashes, tight line, line the water line and then used underneath the lower lashes.
6) I used heaven & earths number 1 on the inner corner.
7) I then applied a couple of coats of the bourjois mascara, filled in my brows and set in place with the E.L.F brow gel.

No comments:

Post a Comment