Thursday 29 December 2011

Sleek's PPQ Palette 'Me, Myself & Eye'

I know, I know, I'm a bit late on the bandwagon, but when I saw this palette, I knew I had to have it, and so I bought it for myself from someone on ebay, (I'd give you the seller's link but they have none left, it worked out cheaper getting it from them which is a shame!), however my boyfriend gave me the money and said it was from him from christmas ;) 
It's so beautiful!
 Here are the pans, I really really love Lilac Allen, just gotta find a way to wear it!
I find myself mostly wearing 'Nougat' from the Sleek Au Naturel palette with 'Supernova' from this palette in the crease, I'm really into matte looks at the moment, it's a good look! 
 Here is from left to right; Barry White, Black Box, Salt 'n' Peppermint, Fade to Grey, Blue Monday & Supernova.
From left to right; Simply Red, Pink Beret, Primal Green, Chris De Burgundy, Lilac Allen & Golden Silvers.
As you can probably tell, or already know, their names are music puns, which is really clever!
I really do love this palette, hopefully I can put some make up looks for you in the near future.
RRP: £6.49
PPQ Me, Myself & I can be found here on the sleek website.

Sorry for the long break I took from blogging! Had a bit on an unexpected surge in being needed at work so really had no time to blog! But I am back, and bought a few things today ready to swatch and review for you guys!  
I hope you all had a wonderful christmas! And if I don't get on here before, an even better new year! 

Love love
 xoxo.

No comments:

Post a Comment