Monday 5 December 2011

E.L.F: Mini Haul & Swatches

E.L.F had another code (it was a mystery gift one which turned out to be the Christmas Make Up Clutch Palette found here) so I took advantage! Here is what I bought;

Eyes


Here is the Shimmer Eyeliner Pencil in 'Bodly Bronzed' really like this colour! & The sharpener pencil lid is also a plus! Really proud of this for it's price! 
RRP: £1.50 each

Lips
I got some of the new lip products!


 Here is the Studio Pout Perfector, the box says it's in the colour 'Glow' but you can't get any other colours, so I don't know if they'll be bringing more out! 
Here are the swatches, there's so much glitter! Makes me feel so christmassy! On first impressions though, not too impressed with the applicator, found it a bit hard so it's kind of hard to get an even finish, I'll have a play about though and see if I need a change of technique.
 RRP: £3.50 each


Here is one of the new Studio Glossy Glosses, I had to get my hands on 'Merry Cherry' with Christmas coming up! Yaaaay
 Here are the swatches, really beautiful shade, however there is a bit of a stain left on my arm from it, woops!
RRP: £3.50 each

Here are the Studio Glitter Glosses I purchased, I got Ruby Raspberry (on the left) and Jeweled Jam (on the right)
Sorry for the flash! British weather wasn't on my side today :( so you can't really see the beautiful glitteryness!

The natural light was so awful today you can't see the glitter how annoying! At least you can see with the flash, the Ruby Raspberry (on the left) is much more pigmented than Jeweled Jam (on the right) but Jewelled Jam has yellow, purple and pinky glitter which is so beautiful! Whereas Ruby Raspberry only has pink glitter, which is more wearable :)


This is the best picture I could take! It definitely reminds me of the J2O Glitterberrys!
So much beautiful glitter! 
RRP: £3.50 each
Here are the lip glosses all together 
Again apologies for the picture not being the best! :( The Pout Perfector has more product than the glossy and glitter glosses, but they fit in your hand bag perfectly & have an amazing vanilla scent! £3.50 is so cheap you might as well try some of them out! 

Want me to do a proper review on these? Let me know! 
Until next time, love love
xoxo.

2 comments:

  1. love everything elf product to just showed in the pics.. love this brand and love there lippies. pllease i hope u can follow back britters89.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you :) I shall take a look at your blog now! xo.

    ReplyDelete